SPSS Workshop and Training for Data Analysis September 2018
Venue: No. 5-2, Jalan U3/5 (BK)
Pusat Perniagaan Subang, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
GPS: (CLICK THIS LINK TO NAVIGATE)
Date: 22 – 23 September 2018 (16 Hours)
Fees: RM300 (including food, drinks, and notes)
Seat: 15 – 20 Only
Contact: CLICK HERE
What is data analysis and why it is so important for us?
Data analysis is a crucial process in decision making for solving public and environmental health problem. With the existing of the data in the system and information technology, public health practitioner needs a clear understanding of the data analysis for measuring the performance and testing hypothesis related to the data obtained. In the practical world, everything has linked the graphics, statistics, and data and this analysis skill encourages the practitioner to dig deeper and ask more questions, improving their chance of making breakthrough discoveries in your data. Bengkel workshop training latihan kelas spss data analisis analysis.
This skill of using the SPSS will let the researchers, making important discoveries of data analysis to a whole new level, letting the practitioner tackle routine and difficult statistical problems more easily and communicate your findings more effectively to the public domain and decision makers.
Step In Using Analytics For Your Research
Example of the steps that will be used in your scientific study can be summarized as follows:
- Define your variables
- Enter data
- Run frequency and descriptive analysis
- Data editing
- Reliability analysis
- Transformation of data
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA) dan normality assessment
- Data analysis for hypothesis testing
- Modeling technique and simulation of data
The content of our Workshop
- Application of online data collection process using google drive and website method
- Descriptive analysis = frequency, percentages, mean ± s.d, Level, median, mode, IQR, range, and others
- Reliability test = Cronbach Alpha, inter-rater correlation
- Normality test = Shapiro Wilk, Kolmogorov Smirnov, Histogram with normality curve, Q and Q plot, Boxplot, Skewness, and Kurtosis
- Parametric test = t-test, ANOVA, Pearson Correlation, Regression, Simple Linear Regression
- Non-parametric test = Mann Whitney U, Kruskal-Wallis, Kendal Tau and Spearman Correlation, Logistic Regression, Multiple Logistic Regression, Odd Ratio 95% CI.
- Pre and Post-study = Pair t-test, Mc Necmar, Wilcoxon test
- Crosstab = Chi-Square
- Epidemiological estimates and risk measures
- Scientific reports and thesis writing
- Practical session and Syntax Application for speedy data analysis process
Why Join Us?
- We provide the technical ideas on your data analysis for your specific application (medical, health sciences and general applications)
- We provide FREE ONLINE LEARNING (For revision and continuous coach with our trainers)
- We teach you the calculation idea behind the algorithm of SPSS
- We share with you technical ideas on SPSS application for your research studies Master and PhD
- We offer very competitive prices for consultation based data analysis
Who is the Speaker/ Trainer?
- SPSS Data analyst (experienced for more than 10 years in multiple research portfolio)
- Researcher and Academic Staff from the Ministry of Health Malaysia (KKM)
- International Reviewer (Journal of Pain Research, Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Managment and many more)
- An academic writer in International Journal (Field of Medicine and Health Sciences)
- Hold private and national grant for research collaboration
- Google Scholar Profile of the Speaker
How to register?
- Please fill up the online form below for immediate verification
- We will send the details of the payment and invoice for further action (please make sure you made payment as soon as possible as the seats always full)
- Please email us for any enquiry: email@example.com
- Please bring your own laptop with SPSS software during our workshop
- Attend the workshop and bring along your research objectives to discuss with us
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]